Welcome to MOME!
MOME was a coordination action in the Information Society Technologies (IST) Programme of the European Union that offered a platform for knowledge and tool exchange, and for coordinating activities in the field of IP monitoring and measurement between IST projects and other European partners. The platform provides information on the interoperability of monitoring and measurement tools, as well as measurement data in a common format.
- See the Overview page for information on the objectives and activities of the MOME project.
- The Partners page lists the organisations who were in the MOME project consortium.
- MOME press releases, public deliverables, standards contributions and presentations are available in the Publications section.
- The Events page lists MOME and other relevant events.
- Links to other Internet monitoring activities and standardisation bodies can be found on the Related Sites.
The MOME Project was funded by the European Commission, but any opinions expressed on this server do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Commission. Contract No. 001990.